Medical Grade Glycolic Peels
Medical Glycolic Peels can be done on the face, neck, décolleté or hands.
They can be used to:
· Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
· Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
· Improve the appearance of mild scars
· Treat certain types of acne
· Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
· Improve the look and feel of skin
The chemical peel is one of the oldest cosmetic procedures in the world, and was performed in ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome to help people achieve smoother, more beautiful skin. Today, chemical facial peels are popular because they offer nearly immediate results and can be performed as an outpatient procedure.
Glycolic Peels are cosmetic procedures called chemical peels used to rejuvenate the skin. Chemical peels can diminish fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin discoloration, brighten a dull complexion, or soften rough skin with no down time.
This cosmetic procedure may cause the damaged upper layers of skin to peel and new skin may re-appear Safely Treat Sun-Damage, Pigmentation, and Fine Wrinkles with a Defy Nature Medical Grade Peel.
At Defy Nature, our medical grade facial peels treat and repair sun-damaged, unevenly pigmented, and finely wrinkled facial areas.
The most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure today, peels are quick, generally painless, and very effective with no down time.